DESIGN A FRANK AZAR BILLBOARD CONTEST – ENDING MAY 15TH
The Design A Frank Azar Billboard Contest for Colorado students is in full swing and accepting submissions from budding artists aspiring to see their design displayed on a billboard this summer. For the first time, Frank Azar is reaching out to artistic kids all across Colorado to help him in designing his next billboard to be seen by motorists in their community.
Whether the medium is crayon or digital, students interested in entering the contest can follow the steps below to submit their designs.
- Apply to the contest: Fill out the form on fdazar.com/billboard and include your name, school, grade, parent’s email, and the submission region.
- Instructions: After you apply, you will receive a confirmation email followed by an email that includes the design assets and a brochure of instructions, a template, and a parental consent form.
- Have fun designing your billboard! Use your creativity and your favorite medium to come up with a new concept to be displayed on a billboard in your area.
- Submit your design and signed consent form by May 15, 2023: Submit your design and signed consent to the provided address or email.
One winner from each region – Denver, Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Fort Collins and Greeley – will be announced on May 24, 2023. Not only will each student get to see their design displayed on a billboard in their neighborhood, but they will each receive a $2,000 educational grant for themselves and a $1,000 education grant for their school.
This contest was inspired by Frank Azar’s passion for helping students further their education. “It’s important to encourage young people in their creative endeavors,” said Frank Azar, the firm’s founding attorney. “This billboard contest is one way to help those who may be interested in pursuing a career in commercial art or design.” The Franklin D. Azar & Associates law firm is happy to partner with Lamar Advertising Company to make this contest happen and bring it to students across Colorado.
For more information about the Design A Frank Azar Billboard Contest or to enter, please visit fdazar.com/billboard.
TIPS FOR TAKING PHOTOS AFTER AN ACCIDENT
Right after a car accident, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. So much has to be done right away, from checking for injuries and assessing damage to the vehicles to contacting police and insurance companies and exchanging information with the other driver. But don’t forget one additional step before leaving the accident scene — taking photos to document what happened.
Snapping pix may be the last thing on your mind in the aftermath of a crash, but it can be tremendously useful down the line, helping you in seeking compensation for your damages and resolving disputes about the circumstances of the accident.
WHAT CAMERA SHOULD I USE?
You don’t need a fancy digital camera. (But if you have one in your glove compartment, more power to you.) The same cell phone you use to call 911 and your insurance agent probably has all the pixels you need. Assuming the scene is safe for you to move around, here are a few general guidelines:
- Take more photos than you think you’ll need, with flash and without.
- Take photos from different angles and distances.
- Hold the phone steady to avoid blurring the image.
- Zoom in for detail and go wide to provide context.
- Use a familiar object, such as a glove or car keys, in close-up shots to give a sense of scale to what is being depicted.
WHAT SHOULD I PHOTOGRAPH?
The short answer is everything that provides relevant visual evidence of the accident and the damages involved. This includes:
- Any injuries suffered by you, your passengers, or other parties involved.
- Damage to the vehicles involved and other property, including damaged personal property inside your car.
- Debris left by the accident, such as shattered glass and vehicle trim on the roadway.
- Skid marks, nearby traffic signs and signals, other relevant evidence.
- Unusual road or weather conditions (such as a pothole or icy road) or other hazards that may have contributed to crash.
- Other materials that help document the circumstances: the other motorist’s driver license and insurance information, license plates of all vehicles involved, contact information for witnesses, etc.
The Car Accident Lawyers At FDAZAR
For more than thirty years the attorneys at Franklin D. Azar & Associates have helped thousands of injured people obtain complete and timely compensation for their losses. Our proven track record and expertise in serious injury cases have allowed us to grow into the largest personal-injury law firm in Colorado, with offices in Denver, Aurora, Thornton, Fort Collins, Greeley, Grand Junction, Colorado Springs, and Pueblo. If you’ve been injured in a bus, car, truck, or motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Please call the car accident attorneys at FDAzar day or night at 800-716-9032, or contact us here for a free consultation and no-obligation evaluation of your case.
Join Frank Azars Monthly Newsletter
"*" indicates required fields