- Back On The Road: Are You “Driving Ready”?
| May 11, 2020
- Defending Your Credit: Know Your Rights
| April 25, 2020
- Jennifer Torres Obtains $875,000 Settlement In Bad Faith Case
| April 18, 2020
- Don't Settle For Less: Recent Verdicts Show Azar Firm's Commitment To Clients
| April 2, 2020
- Do I Have to Pay Taxes On My Car Accident Settlement?
| March 12, 2020
- Out of State Auto Accidents
| March 2, 2020
- Protecting Yourself from Data Breaches and Identity Thieves
| December 17, 2019
- Winter Mountain Driving and Colorado's Traction Law
| December 5, 2019
- Halloween Safety Tips
| October 31, 2019
- Halloween Candy for Toddlers
| October 30, 2019
- Social Media Do's and Dont's After Car Wreck
| October 29, 2019
- What Happens if You Get Hit by Someone without Insurance?
| October 22, 2019Depending on the situation, your ability to recover financially from an accident with an uninsured driver may come down to the choices you’ve made about your own insurance coverage.
- Aurora Fatal Hit-and-Run Highlights Dangers of Accident Scene
| October 18, 2019
- What Is the Most Common Injury in Football?
| October 15, 2019
- Why Do you Need an Attorney to Help Navigate Insurance After a Car Accident?
| October 8, 2019
- Decipher the Announcement of the Massive Zynga Data Breach
| October 4, 2019
- Hit-and-Run Victim Attorney
| October 1, 2019
- Recent Hit-and-Run Accidents in Colorado
| September 25, 2019Fleeing the scene after an accident is illegal in Colorado, but the number of hit-and-run accidents has increased in recent years. As of Monday, September 23rd, there had been 4961 hit-and-runs reported in Denver in 2019. That’s over 18 hit and runs every day! Among neighborhoods in the Denver Metro area, New Stapleton has the most hit-and-run accidents this year with 274. One recent hit-and-run crash happened on Saturday morning, September 14th, at the intersection of East 12th Avenue and Colorado Boulevard.
- Recent Automobile Defect Cases
| September 24, 2019
- DUI Colorado Springs - Rollover Crash Leads to Hospital
| September 19, 2019