- SUMMER SAFETY TIPS, PART 3: ROAD TRIPS IN THE AGE OF CORONAVIRUS
| 8/04/2020After months of quarantines and economic shutdowns, we’re all eager for a change of scenery — a real vacation rather than a staycation. Gas prices are low, states are reopening and promoting their tourist attractions, and the open road beckons.
- AZAR RANKS AMONG TOP FIRMS IN NATION BATTLING INSURANCE COMPANIES
- COURT UPHOLDS WORKER’S COMP VICTORY FOR INJURED CITY EMPLOYEE
| July 16, 2020
- SUMMER SAFETY TIPS, PART 2: 10 BBQ TIPS FOR KEEPING IT CHILL ON THE GRILL
| 7/15/2020For many Americans, summer means firing up the grill and serving up the barbecue. And why not? Grilling makes flavors more intense; it caramelizes sugars, gets juices flowing and brings out character, texture, and aroma. But all that heat and sizzle, while quick and convenient, also poses certain dangers.
- SUMMER SAFETY TIPS, PART 1: FIREWORKS
| 7/2/2020Every year, in the days leading up to and after the Fourth of July, millions of Americans celebrate by attending professional fireworks displays. Thousands launch their own backyard pyrotechnics, often with more enthusiasm than common sense, leading to fires, injuries, and even deaths.
- Back On The Road: Are You “Driving Ready”?
| May 11, 2020
- Defensive Driving Courses: Are They Worth It?
| May 1, 2020
- Defending Your Credit: Know Your Rights
| April 25, 2020
- Jennifer Torres Obtains $875,000 Settlement In Bad Faith Case
| April 18, 2020
- DezaRae LaCrue: Azar Litigator Wins Honor, Bad Faith Verdict
| April 10, 2020
- Don't Settle For Less: Recent Verdicts Show Azar Firm's Commitment To Clients
| April 2, 2020
- The Need For Speed: Actions you need to take right away after a car accident
| March 19, 2020
- Do I Have to Pay Taxes On My Car Accident Settlement?
| March 12, 2020
- Out of State Auto Accidents
| March 2, 2020
- Pueblo Jury Awards $337,000 to Cafeteria Worker Injured in Auto Accident
| December 20, 2019
- Protecting Yourself from Data Breaches and Identity Thieves
| December 17, 2019
- Winter Mountain Driving and Colorado's Traction Law
| December 5, 2019
- Dangers of Drowsy Driving
| November 21, 2019
- Halloween Safety Tips
| October 31, 2019
- Halloween Candy for Toddlers
| October 30, 2019